1 Month Baby Swallows A Foreign Object?
.. Yesterday the baby was crying. r nPas seen there was a piece of cloth in his mouth … I immediately took it but it got deeper … and the baby didn’t want to stop … as a result, the cloth didn’t take off … or maybe it was swallowed. r nBut my baby is usually breastfeeding … not fussy. sleeping normally … breathing is also normal r n What is it?
Hello, Thank you for the question.
Young babies can put any object in their mouth, from small to large ones. What you need to pay attention to is what things get into your baby's mouth so you can be more alert. If the objects that enter your baby's mouth and digestive tract are objects that contain chemicals such as batteries, coins, objects with sharp sides, or large objects, please take your baby immediately to seek the nearest medical help to remove the object . However, if the objects that enter the mouth and digestive tract are not the ones mentioned above, what you can do is monitor your baby's condition. If your baby is choking, saliva keeps flowing, looks difficult to breathe, turns blue lips, is fussy, and can't drink at all, please go to the nearest clinic or hospital. If there are no urgent signs, your baby is still active, not fussy, is still breathing well, and still wants to breastfeed, please monitor other symptoms. If your baby is in good condition and then experiences vomiting or diarrhea, you should also immediately take your baby to get checked out. Meanwhile, keep your baby's milk intake.
Hope this information is helpful.