18 Years Old But Small Breasts?
Morning … I want to ask why my breasts are still small while I’m 18 years old, so how do I deal with them?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Small breasts can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Delayed puberty: late puberty is marked by not menstruating, breasts have not enlarged, pubic hair has not grown
2. Lack of hormones: hormones are low for growth and development and puberty, can cause the breast has not developed fully and has not been enlarged
3. Lack of activity and nutrient intake: activities to enlarge breasts such as exercise, movement and massage in the breast as well as intake of nutrients such as fat, healthy proteins that are important in shaping breast growth
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a specialist in internal medicine or womb.
Things to do:
1. Many consume nutritious foods and contain fat, healthy peotein
2. Lots of exercise and massaging breasts or gymnastics or movements that can enlarge the breasts
3. Consult a specialist to further check
thus hopefully useful