2-year-old Child Coughs, Colds Accompanied By Night Fever?
my child is 2 years old coughing colds ,, but often fever suddenly arrives ,, night temperature and 39.6 tp kl morning normal temperature ..
Good evening, thanks for the question
Fever is a sign of inflammation in the body caused by organisms such as viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungi, or autoimmune reactions. An increase in core body temperature due to an inflammatory response in the blood that triggers an increase in thermostat temperature reactions in the brain resulting in fever. Inflammation can occur in any organ such as respiratory organs, urinary tract organs, digestive organs, reproductive organs, and so forth.
Assessing a fever pattern can help the doctor determine the possible cause. Fever can occur continuously (continuous fever without any significant decrease in temperature), remiten fever (fever can go down generally in the morning but does not reach normal temperatures), or intermittent fever (fever drops to normal temperatures).
The intermittent fever pattern that occurs in this case if it occurs less than 3 days is likely due to a viral infection in the airways, but if the fever lasts more than 3 days it is likely due to a bacterial infection. Acute airway infections caused by viruses are self limiting or can heal on their own without special treatment. While infections due to bacteria require antibiotic treatment to overcome existing complaints.
To prevent similar conditions from recurring, do the following:
1. Increase children's endurance with nutritious food and activities outside the home.
2. Wash your hands more often with soap.
3. Minimize contact with people who have been infected.
4. Shut your mouth when coughing and sneezing.
5. Follow a complete immunization program, such as influenza vaccination or MMR vaccination.
6. Avoid allergen exposure if you have a history of previous allergies.
That's all, hope it helps.