A 3-year-old Child Coughing Does Not Heal?
At night .. my pediatrician is 34 months old and has been coughing for almost a month and has already been treated … then yesterday he recovered for about 3 days. and cough like jerking to fart … why is that ?? Thank you
Hello Sickha, thank you for asking with HealthReplies.com.
Prolonged cough in children can be caused by cold air, a low immune system, or cigarette smoke. It can also be caused by other medical problems, such as:
- Asthma: inflammation and constriction of the airways causing complaints such as shortness and difficulty breathing.
- Pneumonia: the occurrence of infection and inflammation in the lungs
- Bronchitis: inflammation of the bronchi that causes symptoms such as a long cough
- and others
If the complaint does not improve, you should do an examination with a pediatrician. The pediatrician will later conduct a brief interview, physical examination and additional examinations (supporting examinations) if needed.
Here are things you can do at home to help resolve complaints:
- keep the room temperature comfortable for children
- Avoid your child from cigarette smoke
- Avoid your child from air pollution
- Give good nutrition to children
If your child experiences complaints such as difficulty breathing, severe pain, then immediately take it to the doctor.
Here are the articles you can read:
https://www.HealthReplies.com/cope-batuk-pada-bayi-dan-balita- at- home
Thank you, I hope this helps you ...