A 6 Month Old Baby Is Accidentally Swallowed By A Snack?
Tonight I want to ask? My child is 6 months old r n Last night I ate a snack, I rubbed it into his mouth because he kept on gaping, but pulled with my child and finally swallowed his food … his son remained active with no vomiting or shortness of breath. r nI love water, milk is still as usual, but I’m worried … my child why “😭😭 r nWhat should I do? if there is no one who is at home …
If your baby accidentally swallowed a snack and does not currently have any complaints, then you should not have to worry. You simply observe the condition of the digestive tract and the condition of the baby as a whole.
What to watch out for when a 6-month-old baby swallows snacks that are not food is choking, which can block the airways and interfere with breathing. In addition, babies can also disrupt the digestive tract and cause diarrhea or stomach colic.
If the two things above don't happen, then you don't need to worry.
Keep in mind that, babies aged 6 months will indeed actively put something in their mouths. Therefore, you should be more careful to place objects, whether they are food or not, near them. Some small objects can make a child choke and are very dangerous because it inhibits breathing.
Please read the following HealthReplies.com article about how to deal with choking babies.
Thus the explanation, hopefully it helps