A Contraction That Has Not Yet Appeared At 39-40 Weeks’ Gestation?
when I was 39 weeks pregnant almost 40 weeks, when I was stimulating the nipple in my lower abdomen it felt tight and the pubic area was also painful but it was only briefly and I had not felt a strong contraction, why is that? I have never felt a real great contraction
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
A contraction that has not yet appeared when the gestational age reaches 39-40 weeks can be caused by several possibilities:
1. Lack of milk white stimulation and frequency of sexual intercourse with husband
2. Lack of hormone production that increases uterine contractions, can be helped by giving medicines from obstetricians that can increase the production of hormones that trigger uterine contractions
3. There are disturbances in the process of pregnancy and childbirth, such as the baby is too big, the mother's age when pregnant is too old, the history of previous pregnancy is not good contractions and so on.
To get more information about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult an obstetrician.
Some things to do:
1. Increasing nipple stimulation by the husband
2. Increase the frequency of sexual relations with a husband
3. Increase physical activity such as roads that can trigger contractions.
Thus, hopefully useful :)