A Feeling Of Excessive Cold To Shiver?
Hi, if I have been shivering, I say that it’s great, even if I get water, step on the floor until GK is able. , instead like it until 1 day did not disappear “the feeling of shivering. That’s why huh?!?
Hi, thanks for asking with HealthReplies.com.
Shivering can be caused by various things, including:
- Exposure to cold air. This condition is the most common cause.
-Hipoglycemia, which is a low blood sugar level in the body.
- Occurrence of infection in the body
- Body temperature that is too low (hypothermia).
- Dehydration due to extreme physical activity, such as running a marathon
- Low levels of thyroid hormone in the blood (hypothyroidism)
Here are some things you can do at home to help overcome complaints: multiply consumption of water, cover the body with blankets or thicker clothes if the air is cold, use warm water when bathing, avoid using cooling the room, adequate rest, manage stress well , multiply the consumption of fruits and vegetables, eat regularly, and do other healthy lifestyles.
If the complaint does not improve, you should consult with a doctor. The doctor will conduct an interview and some further examinations.
Thank you, hope that helps.