A Good And Safe Supplement For The History Of Typhus And Tonsil Sufferers?
good night, I have a history of typhus and tonsils, but it’s been a long time since I recurred, I was looking for supplements / multivitamins to take every day. for the history of the disease mentioned earlier, about what supplement products are appropriate and safe for consumption? because frankly my immunity is less than optimal. Thank you very much
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
You can take supplements that contain any multivitamin. However, you should consult directly in advance with the nearest doctor if you are taking certain medications and if you experience symptoms of an illness.
In addition to taking a multivitamin, you can also do some of the following tips to increase endurance, namely:
1. Eat nutritious foods, which are high in calories and high in protein.
2. Types of food should vary every day.
3. Avoid eating raw or undercooked food, but don't cook food too long or repeatedly so as to damage the nutritional value.
4. Consumption of vegetables and fruit, and complete with a glass of milk.
5. Drink water at least 2-3 L a day.
6. Mild to moderate intensity exercise for 150 minutes a week, can be divided in 3-5 time.
7. Enough sleep, which is at least 7 hours a day for adults.
8. Manage stress wisely.
Thus hopefully useful.