A White Gumplan Comes Out With Blood After A Miscarriage?
Hello, I’m 25 years old. Tuesday I miscarried yesterday and had to be curetted that morning. The doctor said it was clean and allowed to go home in the afternoon. But in the afternoon when I was taking a shower, white lumps came out about my children’s heads together with blood. Then there was also an hour out and like there was an intrusion like seeds. And until now the blood that comes out that I replace the pads in the morning and evening (specifically the night). Is this normal or not? Thanks.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
miscarriages can be divided into several categories including:
1. Complete: marked by the release of intact tissue such as meat without any action and the cervix is completely closed
2. Incomplete: miscarriage that has not yet come out blood clots such as meat containing the fetus and the cervix will still be open
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult an obstetrician
if a curette has been done and then a white lump comes out with blood it may be normal and possibly the current miscarriage has reached the complete stage.
prevention can be done:
1. Reducing strenuous activity
2. Consult with a gynecologist with uterine boosters
3. Eat healthy and nutritious foods
4. Get enough rest
thus hopefully useful