Abdominal Pain In The Middle And Upper Belly Button Pain Radiates To The Back Of The Back?
Hello, I want to ask why my middle stomach, which is close to the navel, often hurts until I get back to my back
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
your complaint can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Dyspepsia: pain or discomfort in the stomach, can be caused by interference with digestive function or is usually triggered by stress. In addition, it can also be caused by increased stomach acid which makes the digestive tract irritated and cause pain (gastritis).
2. UTI: urinary tract infections, characterized by abdominal pain, pain when urinating, intermittent or unexplained urination, plaque and not lanternias, sometimes pain radiating to the back or back of the back and sometimes accompanied by fever.
3. Myalgia: pain in the muscles around the abdomen and back, due to fatigue or after heavy lifting or excessive activity.
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should consult with a specialist in internal medicine.
To reduce complaints, you can take pain medications such as Paracetamol but not for long-term use without a doctor's supervision.
prevention can be done:
1. Small frequent feeding: eat with frequent frequency but with small portions
2. Maintain personal hygiene and femininity
3. Creating the condition of the area around womanhood is always dry and not moist
4. Diligently changing underwear
thus hopefully useful