Abdominal Ultrasound Examination Results?
I am a 23-year-old man, yesterday I had an abdominal ultrasound and the results
Hello. Good night. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com
Ultrasound examination is including additional examination that serves to support a clinical condition that is seen from the history of pain and physical examination so that it can be more directed to a particular disease condition. With this picture, the USG should also convey what the complaints are
- Do feel pain in the lower abdomen
- Does the BAK feel incomplete or experience anyickiness
- Are there any symptoms of fever
- Is there a bleeding BAK
The thing that might happen is
- Inflammation of the bladder is a common thing if it is exposed by a substance that is usually characterized by discomfort in the lower abdomen and there will be a thickening of the bladder wall.
- Bladder infection is a typical form of inflammation caused by exposure to parasites such as bacteria which is most common. Symptoms that are felt are usually pain when urinating and feel uncomfortable when urinating, can be accompanied by symptoms of fever and abdominal pain,
- Lumps (tumors in the bladder) are formed by a lump in the bladder region due to layers and cells that continue to divide, one of the most frequent symptoms is a bladder that is bleeding but not painful.
To relieve symptoms and even better is to prevent it then do is
- Avoid holding back BAK
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Maintain cleanliness of genitals wash from front to back on women
- Adequate nutrition
- Avoid cigarettes and alcohol
That's the thing we can say. May be useful. Thank you