Accidentally Eat Ink Pens?
Is it not dangerous?
Hello Alday, thanks for asking with HealthReplies.com.
Fountain pen ink generally contains dyes, alcohol, water, and other chemicals. Ink pen if swallowed a little is usually not dangerous, but in excessive amounts can be dangerous for the digestive tract and can cause poisoning.
If indeed a lot of ink has been ingested or you experience complaints such as weakness, abdominal pain, vomiting, loss of consciousness or other complaints, then you should be able to immediately go to the nearest health facility or emergency room for immediate treatment.
If there is black residue on the tongue or mouth it will usually go away on its own, and you can try gargling to remove any residual marks or stains that are in the mouth.
Hopefully this information can be useful for you. thank you