Actions That Must Be Taken When Air Pollution Due To Fire Smoke?
Bismillah Good day … I am a woman from a city affected by smoke due to land fires in Riau, even though my city is called a blue city, where the weather is not too hot and not too cold, but now it is also affected by smoke, which finally the city we also experienced air pollution. My questions: 1. what are the actions that must be taken to deal with the weather and the current conditions not to be affected by either is at home or outside the home? 2. What foods and beverages should be consumed (emphasized) for the current conditions?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
smoke can cause several possible diseases, such as:
1. ARI: acute respiratory infections. Characterized by coughing, runny nose, and sometimes fluids from the mouth and nose clear to greenish yellow. The treatment should be checked by the nearest doctor first, if a fever can be given paracetamol.
2. Asthma: asthma recurs most often if exposed to dust and smoke and food that the person is allergic to. Complaints in the form of tightness, sometimes accompanied by coughs and colds, and the sound of snaking ngik ngik
3. Allergic Rhinitis: allergies that appear as complaints of colds or nasal congestion, accompanied by sneezing. Usually caused by allergies to dust, smoke or food too.
to find out more about diseases caused by smoke karhutla, you should consult with your nearest doctor.
To answer your question:
1. Actions that must be taken to deal with the smoke-filled weather, you should always use a mask to cover the mouth and nose, especially when you're outside the house, besides that if you are inside the house, try to keep the doors and windows closed so that the smoke does not enter the inside the house. Use exos fan engine that helps exchange air so that air inside the house can get out. Reduce physical activity outside the home.
2. Foods that must be consumed a lot are foods that contain high protein so that the immune system is always strong against various diseases. Examples of high-protein foods include egg whites, fish, meat for animal protein, and tofu tempeh for vegetable protein. Many people eat vegetables and fruits that contain a lot of water. In addition, the best drinks are mineral water and milk. Increase the consumption of mineal water and milk.
Thus hopefully useful