After The Operation Why It Feels Cold?
Sorry to ask … 12 days ago I had a very anal abscess operation … but until now I feel cold and then I often wake up in the middle of the night …
Hello, Tri Wiyanto Bimbim, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Feeling cold (shivering?), Having trouble sleeping, can be caused by several things, for example, the environment is too cold or you have a fever. Fever can be caused by many things, for example due to inflammation of the limbs or infection. The infection here can be related to your operation or not. If this fever is accompanied by pain, pus discharge, swelling, or redness in the surgical wound, it could be a sign of infection in the surgical wound. However, if there are no such signs then other causes must be sought.
To find out the cause, you should check with your doctor for this condition. Your doctor will check your vital signs (including body temperature), as well as perform a general physical exam. The doctor will also ask you about the symptoms you feel, and perform supporting examinations if necessary, for example a complete blood count. Treatment depends on the cause.
Sensitive hearing can be caused due to anxiety, stress, or inflammation of the ear. To find out the exact cause, check with your doctor for an examination of the ears, nose and throat.
To reduce complaints and prevent worsening, you can do the following:
1. Set the room temperature so that it is not too cold
2. Use warm clothing or blankets
3. If fever, chills, pain, you can try paracetamol or ibuprofen
4. Keep the surgical wound clean
5. Take control of your emotions and stress
6. Routinely take medication and control to the operating doctor according to the recommendations
7. Inadequate daily nutritional and fluid needs. Eat lots of protein to speed up wound healing and drink at least 2 liters per day.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.