Alcohol Consumption After Vit C Injection?
I want to ask, restrictions and suggestions what should be avoided and done after injecting vitamin C? There is something he said after injecting vitamin C do not consume alcohol after that, because vit C will not work well in the body, well if in the afternoon do last night’s injection of vit C does alcohol affect the performance of vit C fluid in the body? And how many times the recommended dosage, I recommend by my skincare clinic to do it 10 times in a row, once a week injecting vit C, after that 1 month once, is it true and good? Thank you before …
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Abstinence and advice:
1. Consume lots of vegetables and fruits, because aside from the extra vitamin C that is given by your skincare doctor, intake of vitamin C from vegetables and fruit can also make the skin better.
2. Reducing sour and spicy foods
3. Reducing drinking coffee and alcohol, alcohol can reduce the work of vitamin C.
4. Reducing cigarette consumption
5. Keep the skin from direct sun exposure
Dosage: usually for vitamin C tablets 1-2 tablets a day, but for injection doses, you should immediately consult a dermatologist because each person has a different dose depending on the type of skin.
You should consult directly with a dermatologist and do not take any medicine outside the recommended skin specialist.
Thus, hopefully useful :)