Aloe Vera For Facial Acne?
Night. I am now at the age of 22 years experiencing acne on the face, with characteristics: shaped lumps that contain and there are solid like lumps of meat (hard) it has been running for almost 2 months never disappear, before I routinely use Sebamed soap but after I stopped appearing pimples because of fear caused by the soap. But apparently until now there are still many pimples that appear and spread, then now I’m using Aloe Vera Nature Republic is that good? If there are suggestions for medicines or ointments that can be used, please advise. Thank you very much
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
acne complaints can arise due to several possible causes:
1. The use of cosmetics that are not suitable such as makeup tools, facial soap, etc. Characterized by the appearance of redness on the face, itching and burning
2. The accumulation of dirt on the skin of the face: the presence of dirt coupled with sweating and oily, and covered with skin pores will cause dirt to accumulate and become pimples or blackheads
3. Allergy: Allergy to food, drugs or cosmetics can also cause complaints of reddish spots on the face
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a dermatologist.
Prevention can be done:
1. While stopping all cosmetic tools that are used, you should use any facial wash soap that does not contain a scrub
2. Consult the nearest dermatologist
3. Maintain the cleanliness of the facial area by washing your face regularly and using face washing soap
4. Knowing and avoiding exposure to substances or foods or tools that cause allergies, if any
5. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
thus hopefully useful