Already No Longer Using Drugs, Why When Sick Take Medicine So The Doctor Does Not Work?
Hello doctor, my friend is fussy if told to take medicine. The reason is, because he used to be an addict inex, etc., taking real medicine, he said strange. now he is not an addict. He was very ill when he was ill, the doctor who handled him said that the dosage according to the recommendation did not work for him. Her body must be chilling when using real medicine when it hurts. Are side effects no longer using real drugs like this? So it’s hard to tell people to take medicine or tell the doctor.
Hello, good morning. thank you in advance for the question.
The dangers of drug use do not need to be questioned anymore, there are many negative effects that can affect health conditions not only physically but mentally and in the long term if someone has experienced drug addiction. Some of the risks to body health include:
- can interfere with the condition of the brain and general body health so that a person is no longer able to live a healthy life and make decisions correctly, the influence of these drugs can last long enough.
- changes occur in nerve cells in the brain, consequently due to these changes so when consumption is stopped this effect will take a very long time to recover and the effect is completely lost.
- dehydration, for the type of ecstasy can effect dehydration and electrolyte imbalance so that users can experience seizures, panic, hallucinations, and aggressive behavior.
- confused and memory loss
- seizures until death
Not only has an effect on the health of the body and soul, but of course it can also disrupt a person's quality of life. An addict will be susceptible to problems, economic / financial difficulties to fulfill his desire for addiction to the drug, violation of the law, and various infectious diseases that can be transmitted through blood and needles to suicide. Because the effects or effects of drug addiction are so great, the rehabilitation process needed is also not easy and requires a long process. There are stages of drug rehabilitation for an addict,
- first the doctor or therapist will conduct an examination to see the extent of addiction experienced and side effects that have been experienced, and if there are medical problems then treatment and treatment will be done first.
- detoxification, to detoxify the body from these drug substances
- stabilization, here the therapy is done not only related to the body but also mentally, will be a long-term recovery process.
this rehabilitation phase in the process will continue and take quite a long time, even to restore the body's condition which might have changed due to the abuse of this drug also in some conditions it will take a very long time or cannot return to its original condition. For that addict who has been rehabilitated and returned to his initial life needs special attention and assistance from the people around him in order to return to his original condition. To ensure the condition as a whole it might be good to consult this matter with doctors and psychiatrists, so that a general examination of the condition can be carried out.
Thus the information we can convey, hopefully helps.