Always Feeling Sad, Crying Without Cause And Fearing Excessive?
Tonight, my question is more about psychology, for some reason I have always felt sad these days, and I can cry anytime, anywhere, and in any situation yes, I have a very fear of my relationship, I’m afraid my marriage plans failed, I When this becomes very sensitive and easily offended by what my partner says, I am now more likely to reflect on myself, sad, cry and I feel I do not know what to do, what happened to me? What should I do?
Hello Sis, thank you for your question to HealthReplies.com.
What you experience can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Comprehensive anxiety disorder: anxiety and panic about everything but due to things that do not yet know the truth. Usually diagnosed if the complaint lasts up to 6 months
2. Acute stress reaction: if the complaint as you feel it is still within 2 weeks, then it is called an acute stress reaction
3. Depression: disorders of the mind, feelings and emotions that last more than 2 weeks with symptoms of sadness, lack of enthusiasm, loss of interest and can not feel happiness
To be able to find out possible causes, the diagnosis of your complaint, you should immediately consult a psychiatrist.
Prevention can be done:
1. Get closer to God
2. Focus on getting things done and getting married
3. Do a favorite hobby and get plenty of rest
Thus, hopefully useful :)