Always Sneeze After Eating Mint Lozenges?
The doctor wanted to ask, why every time I eat a lozenges with mints I must have sneeze followed by a little snot coming out. After the snot is released, the GPP will taste, and taste the relief effect.
A good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Symptoms appear condition in the form of sneezing and blotchy discharge can occur because of several possible things
1. Allergies will trigger the formation of cells in the body where this usually appears every time exposed by the substance
2. The entry of foreign objects into the respiratory tract will cause body effects to prevent the entry of foreign objects, one of the mechanisms is coughing or sneezing
This is usually classified as a natural thing, but if the symptoms are very disturbing and even difficult to sleep or move you should consult a doctor so that you can find out the causes that you experience. Some things you can do are
1. Avoid direct exposure to substances that cause symptoms.
2. Use a mask or mask to prevent exposure to foreign particles
3. Can clean your nose regularly with clean water
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks