Appears Like A Flash In The Eye When Exposed To Lights?
I want to ask, suddenly this morning my eyes if there are several types of lights such as flashing, while if there are no lights like that (other types of lights) or rather dark or just sunlight my eyes are normal, if you look at the lights like there are flashes like that Also, why is this?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Complaints that you feel can be caused by several possible diseases:
1. Refractive disorders: interference with decreased visual acuity due to falling shadows not on the retina (center of vision)
2. Conjunctivitis: inflammation of the clear layer of the eye due to bacterial, viral or fungal infections. Complaints that arise can be in the form of pain or discomfort when looking at light
3. Keratitis: inflammation of the deeper layers of the eye, caused by bacterial or viral or fungal infections zan can cause pain when seeing light.
To find out more about the cause of the complaint you feel, you should consult directly with an eye specialist.
Prevention can be done:
1. Reducing exposure to direct sunlight
2. Using sunglasses
3. Resting your eyes from uncomfortable light lamps
Thus, hopefully useful :)