Are Headaches Including Symptoms Of Lung Pain?
continuous headaches weve been able to enter into the symptoms of the lungs .. Sodara I already checked he said the lungs but that felt now headaches continue ??
Good night. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Regarding the pain that is felt in some disease conditions can be with any symptoms. This may occur with conditions such as lung disease experienced by which causes a decrease in oxygen in the body because the exchange of oxygen in the lungs is not going well.
This will cause some organs to not get enough oxygen coverage, for example in some conditions
1. Head so that the symptoms felt are dizziness, headache
2. Stomach pain in the abdomen that can feel like disappearing arise
3. Nerves such as tingling
4. The heart will look faster
Some things that should be done are
1. Do exercise regularly to trigger optimal body condition
2. Adequate nutrition and fluids
3. If the symptoms are getting worse, you should consult a doctor, especially a specialist in internal medicine.
Thus the things that we can convey hopefully useful thanks