Are There Any Effects On Health If You Use Nail Polish Too Often?
is there any impact on health if you use nail polish too often
Nail polish or nail dyes usually contain toxic chemicals such as formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates. These substances can have an impact if accumulated in large quantities. Side effects that can occur due to the use of nail polish include:
Irritation of the skin around the nails
Eye and nose irritation due to substances that evaporate from nail polish
Nausea and vomiting
Hard to breathe
Some effects mainly arise from inhaling chemicals that evaporate from nail polish. The use of nail polish continuously can also cause permanent staining on the nails (become yellowish), and nails become dry and brittle. Better not just use nail polish with an unsecured brand of ingredients. Open the room window or room door and make sure the air flow is good when applying polish. Avoid blowing nail polish to dry it, let it dry naturally or use a special dryer. Thus the explanation from me, may be useful.