… I want to ask … my child is now 3 months old … born with a weight of 3.38 kg and a length of 50 cm
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
1. So that children always want to breastfeed directly, the best way is to always provide stimulation and introduction to the nipple, breast milk, appropriate breastfeeding position and so on and then practice and stimulate the child.
2. In order for a lot of breast milk to consume foods that can increase milk production such as katuk vegetables, soybeans and so on
3. Diarrhea in children is most often caused by a viral infection or an allergy to cow's milk.
4. If the diarrhea child is the most appropriate treatment is still given breast milk, not milk, zinc, ORS and treatment of a pediatrician. ORS that will replace fluids so that children do not dehydrate
Prevention can be done:
1. Maintain cleanliness of mother, child and the environment
2. Pay attention to signs of dehydration such as dry lips, sunken eye bags, reduced pee, children tend to thirst and so on
3. Eat a lot of foods that increase breast milk production such as vegetables or soy
So hopefully useful :)