Babies Eat Electric Mosquito Repellent?
Afternoons, my child is 2 years old or less, without my knowledge he was chewing on an electric mosquito coil that was dry, what should I do so that my child is not poisoned badly ?? please enlighten me, thank you very much
hello .. thanks for the question ..
mosquito repellent contains harmful chemicals, organophosphates which can harm the body if ingested, drunk, or inhaled. according to the circumstances that your child is experiencing, eating mosquito coils should be wary of poisoning. if this happens, to avoid the effects of poisoning which is getting worse you need to do and pay attention is to make sure the child's condition is conscious or not (make sure to remain conscious), freeing the respiratory tract, position the child in a tilted state so that if the child vomits are not swallowed or entered to the lungs, immediately take it to the nearest emergency department so that a complete examination such as a physical examination, gastric examination, X-ray or ultrasound can be given medicine to counter the reaction or the effects of the poison. and if symptoms of shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and weakness occur immediately take your child to the nearest emergency room to avoid worsening or death. symptoms generally arise after more than 6 hours of exposure to poison but do not delay to have a child examined immediately even though symptoms have not yet arisen. Another thing you need to do is to avoid storing hazardous / toxic materials on the floor or keep out of reach of children, make sure the activities of children are monitored by parents or adults who can be trusted.
so, hopefully can help ..