Babies Eat First And Then Vomit?
I want to ask my child, age 6 months, less 2 weeks, I try to give him MPASI for the first time, 1 hour later, he vomits, and after a few hours drinking milk, he vomits again, please explain.
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
MPASI starts in 180-day-old babies. In this early period, babies are given food in the form of filter pulp. The food provided fulfills the nutrients of carbohydrates, animal protein, vegetable protein, fat, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Some things you need to pay attention to, namely:
1. Pay attention to the baby's readiness to receive MPASI. A ready baby will appear to be interested in the food in front of him. This is evident from the baby trying to take, then hold and put into his mouth.
2. Give the baby a small but frequent meal. In this initial stage a few teaspoons can be given every 2 or 3 hours.
3. Do not give baby MPASI if the baby is crying or sleepy.
4. Maintain cleanliness when processing baby food and when serving it.
5. We recommend giving the baby fresh food that is freshly cooked.
Try to see, does your baby look ready to receive MPASI? Difficult mother puree then strain the food? For this beginning, is the texture of MPASI given as liquid as water? Do you give in large portions?
Try mother's observation of the baby's mother, and make changes to the wrong way of giving MPASI. If in one day the baby's mother is still experiencing vomiting or vomiting more often and more, We recommend that you immediately bring the baby in consultation with a pediatrician. So that further inspection and handling can be carried out.
Thus hopefully useful.