Babies Often Suddenly Faint Like A Faint?
Want to ask my baby’s doctor often suddenly weak like fainting, have a blood check, a heart check and eeg results are all normal, what about pain? I really hope for help from the doctor, thank you
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
complaints of frequent weakness of the baby such as fainting can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Hypoglycemia: low levels of sugar in infants characterized by weakness, fainting, or unconsciousness, difficulty in drinking breast milk, and a history of malnutrition or malnutrition and unhealthy weight
2. Dehydration: lack of fluids in infants due to lack of breast milk intake in infants or the presence of diarrhea or vomiting. Dehydration is usually the most common in children who are diarrhea and vomiting
3. Hypothermia: temperatures that are too cold are very dangerous for babies, because babies can be cold and become weak, fainting even unconscious
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a pediatrician.
prevention can be done:
1. Give enough breastmilk that is at least every 2 hours breastfeeding
2. If there is diarrhea or vomiting, you should immediately be taken to the nearest hospital
3. Warm the child using a blanket or rather thick clothes as well as a hat and socks and palm socks
thus hopefully useful