Back And Pelvic Pain Such As Symptoms Of Kidney Disease?
Good morning doctor, I want to ask, I have only had pain in the back for a few days, I feel pain, I have done a normal urine test, no blood, bacteria, protein and kidney ultrasound, the size is normal r n My question is whether I just pain, inflammation of the muscles, or do you have to do an ultrasound check and repeat urine?
Hello, Chandrakhs. Thank you for your question for HealthReplies.com. Sorry if waiting :)
If you have had blood tests (including assessment of kidney function), urine tests and ultrasound, and the results are within normal limits, it can be concluded that you do not suffer from urinary tract infections or stones, and kidney problems. There are several other things that can cause low back and pelvic pain, such as:
1. Musculoskeletal disorders, such as injuries that result in pressure, pull or inflammation of muscles, tendons, joints, bursa and ligaments.
2. A hernia is a disease characterized by protruding organs due to weakness or opening of the cavity walls.
3. Changes in bone structure, such as scoliosis, kyphosis and lordosis.
We recommend that you consult again with the doctor who examined you before, so that you can find a definite diagnosis on the basis of your complaint and get the appropriate treatment.
Some things you can do to reduce your complaints include:
1. Rest your waist and pelvis
2. Take a shower with warm water
3. You can take pain relievers such as paracetamol or ibuprofen
4. You can do physiotherapy
5. Doing muscle stretching exercises at least 30 minutes per day
6. Maintain ideal body weight
7. Maintain posture and avoid slouching
8. Avoid lifting heavy weights
9. Manage stress stress well
Thus, hopefully this is useful.