Back Pain After An Accident 1 Year Ago.?
Lately my back hurts a lot, initially my lower back and now the pain moves up to the middle of my back. I work standing up and often push to pull a load that is not how heavy but often, does it affect? Or if a collision after an accident in the back area is also affected? But the incident already want 1 year
Good evening, thanks for the question
The complaints presented above are likely due to the condition of myalgia. Myalgia or muscle pain is a complaint that is commonly felt and can be felt in any muscle in the human body. Generally, individuals who experience myalgia can designate a painful location.
Causes of myalgia conditions include:
1. Muscle tension
2. Excessive use of muscles due to certain physical activities
3. Muscle injury
Some ways you can do at home to reduce muscle pain include:
- rest pain muscles
- cold compress cold areas to reduce inflammation
- use pain medications such as paracetamol or ibuprofen
- stretch the muscles gently
- lack of exercise and strenuous activity until myalgia improves
Do a consultation with your doctor if you feel aggravating complaints such as swelling, redness, fever, very limited movement, or a rash.
That's all, hope you can help