Backbone Curved Due To Fractures?
Hi I want to ask about the bloated spine abnormalities due to bone fractures are there but specifically to make it normal again
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Curved backbone results in fractures, which can be caused by several possibilities:
1. Dislocation: joint displacement in the backbone. Characterized by pain in the spine.
2. Fractures: broken bones can cause pain and shape that changes from normal.
3. Osteoporosis: bone loss due to decreased mineral content in the bone marrow
To find out more about the complaints you feel, you should immediately consult a specialist orthopedic surgeon or orthopedic.
Prevention can be done:
1. Take care when driving to avoid bone trauma
2. Do not lift heavy loads
3. Reducing strenuous activity
4. Consult with a bone specialist
So hopefully useful :)