Benefits And Bad Effects Of Instant Coffee Consumption?
. I am a coffee lover. Especially coffee from various brands and various flavors. Almost every day drinking coffee. What I want to ask, what are the positive and negative effects of instant coffee. And is there a best time to drink coffee?
Hello good evening, thanks for the question
Coffee consumed in beverage products and the like contains the main ingredient caffeine. In adults, coffee consumption in a certain frequency can still be said to be safe, although according to research caffeine also has a negative impact.
The positive and negative effects of caffeine consumption include:
1. Improve cognitive function of drinkers especially effective in individuals who are tired
2. Reducing pain, especially when combined with pain relievers
3. Increasing blood pressure and pulse at certain doses, can be dangerous in people with heart disease
4. Interferes with the function of blood vessels which can increase the risk of ischemia in the heart muscle
5. Not recommended for breastfeeding mothers
6. Increase sleep disorders in all populations that have been studied
7. Causes urinary disorders, especially in women
8. Increase the risk of miscarriage in pregnancy
There is no significant time that is more recommended when you want to consume coffee. The thing to remember is to limit coffee consumption in a day. Avoid excessive consumption so you can prevent the dangers that can occur and you can still get the benefits of coffee.