Bleeding During 2 Months Of Pregnancy?
Congratulations mlm, I’m nora 21 years 2 months pregnant. In the morning, my scar is around 6-10 pm, then around 11 am better, I will wash my clothes, not long, brownish blood, I have checked with the midwife at the same medicine but also how much more blood comes out? it’s dark red, please explain ?????
Good evening Mrs. Nora Harahap. Thank you for consulting HealthReplies.com.
Related to blood coming out of the birth canal during pregnancy should consider the following conditions
- Is there a lot of blood?
- Is it accompanied by lower abdominal pain?
- Has there been a history like that before
Bleeding during pregnancy is one of the most serious things and should be checked because it is related to some of the possibilities that occur namely
- Abortion (miscarriage) usually begins with bleeding accompanied by abdominal pain. This can occur the lightest where the uterus is still closed so that the bladder can be retained but if the uterus is open it is already dangerous because the risk of infection is very high
- Pregnancy grapes are only developing placental tissue and the fetus is not developing properly. The symptoms experienced are bleeding and usually the size of the pregnancy will be greater than the age of the womb
- Pregnancy outside the womb is a form of attachment to the fetus does not occur in the uterus but occurs outside the reproductive tract like this, this is dangerous if there is a ruptured channel because it is not as elastic as the uterus
So when found bleeding in pregnancy should immediately go to an obstetrician for further examination so that further tests can be done and the most appropriate action can be taken to avoid the emergence of conditions both in the mother and fetus.
You should read this article further.
That's the thing we can say. May be useful. Thank you