Bleeding In The Birth Canal Outside Of The Menstrual Cycle?
At night, I gave birth tgal 06 07 2018 one month later I put on a KB that was 3 months for breastfeeding mothers until 02 029 miss V I was bleeding when I was tired or stressed, then I decided to stop KB and not KB again but for 3 months miss V I keep bleeding and I go to the doctor for an ultrasound and thank God the results are normal and I am not pregnant, even the doctor does not believe that I experienced this, prescribed cma dosage is too high so my stomach just took medicine after the doctor immediately vomited “and I did not continue my treatment, until now miss V I am still like that and even more strange, after having sex always bleeding until noon, afternoon I have stopped back and so on when I have sex with your voice … My question 1 Do you think there is a serious problem with my miss V? 2. How to overcome it? Thank you for enlightenment
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Bleeding in the birth canal outside of the menstrual cycle is something that needs attention. Because normally blood should only come out of the birth canal during the menstrual cycle, which takes place every 28 to 35 days with bright red blood and on the last day darker, odorless, not accompanied by pus and abdominal pain with mild intensity. If found bleeding conditions from the birth canal outside of the cycle it is called a condition of bleeding from the uterus that is abnormal (abnormal uterine bleeding)
Some things that might be the cause are
1. Lump in the birth canal area. This is related to the formation of tissue that can appear in the form of lumps called polyps. Usually will be seen through examination on the birth canal found a bertangkan lump
2. Benign tumors in the uterus. Symptoms that are felt other than bleeding can be felt lumps in the abdomen.
3. Disorders of the ovaries. Usually accompanied by symptoms of abdominal pain, especially during menstruation.
4. Malignancy of the birth canal. Symptoms appear accompanied by weight loss, pain during intercourse.
We recommend that you consult your condition with a doctor specifically obstetricians. So that conditions can be ascertained.
Some things you can do are.
1. Maintain good hygiene of the birth canal, ie wiped from front to back, not in the reverse direction.
2. If still with bleeding avoid sexual intercourse
3. Maintain good nutrition
4. Stress must be avoided
Thus the things that we can convey hopefully useful thanks