Bleeding Like Menstruation After Stopping Postpartum 3 Weeks Ago?
Halo56 days ago / almost 2 months I gave birth by Caesarean, puerperium stopped about 3 weeks ago, it came out like a slightly brownish vaginal discharge that my mother said was white blood, after the white blood came out I had not bleed again after a few days I experienced pain in the lower abdomen such as desminore accompanied by bleeding again, abdominal pain felt around 2 days but the blood still continues I think this is my first menstruation, the interval of blood a week does not come out … 2 days later after the blood has stopped I have contact with husband 2 hours after that a tub of fresh blood mixed with clots like menstruation came out again until now (it’s been 4 days) but the stomach doesn’t hurt is this normal?
Hello Neng Ittoh, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
your complaint can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Infection in the vagina or cervix can be caused by bacteria or fungi or viruses. Characterized by vaginal discharge, smelling, itching, a lot and heat
2. Inflammation of the cervix or cervix is usually characterized by bleeding or pain during intercourse or after intercourse
3. Other causes: there are other causes such as blood clotting factors that do not work well or there are abnormalities of organs in your female organs
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience should immediately consult an obstetrician.
prevention can be done:
1. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment, especially the femininity
2. Eat lots of high-protein foods like egg whites, fish, meat and milk
3. While having sex using a condom beforehand or not having intercourse during complaints
thus hopefully useful