Bleeding Like Menstruation During Pregnancy?
I want to ask if I am pregnant with my second child, but the blood has been out for 7 days like when I was menstruating but the blood was different when I was menstruating … how is that?
First of all, I'd like to thank you for posting a question on HealthReplies.com. I will try to help answer your question,
You need to know beforehand that the discharge of blood during pregnancy, especially when pregnant at a young age, namely the first 3 months of pregnancy is very important to note. There are two types of bleeding that can be experienced during pregnancy such as,
1. Only visible spots on the underwear
2. Perdarhan flows a lot so it requires a bandage
In general, during early pregnancy bleeding can occur due to the process of attaching an egg to the uterine wall. However, usually only mild bleeding experienced a few hours. Therefore, if you experience bleeding for 7 days and a lot of it while you are pregnant, you should check with your doctor, especially a gynecologist. The doctor usually will do a tambhana examination such as ultrasound to determine the cause of your bleeding.
In the meantime, when you are bleeding, you should do some of this initial treatment, namely,
1. Try to reduce long walks or strenuous activity. Try to rest and lie down
2. Avoid having sex with your husband until the cause of bleeding is clear
3. Avoid using vaginal cleansing soap
4. Note the consistency of color and the amount of bleeding you experience
5. If the bleeding is felt to be getting heavier it is very important for you to visit the nearest emergency department installation
6.Beware of emergency signs of bleeding during pregnancy, namely,
a. Heavy bleeding
b. Accompanied by cramps below the stomach
c. Discharge of tissue from the vagina
d. Dizziness or fainting
The following articles can be read,
So much information that we can convey, hopefully this information can be useful to resolve your complaint.
dr. Radhianie Djan, BmedSc