Blood Comes Out In The Post Operative Appendix Suture?
Hello, I am 15 years old. I want to ask 10 days ago, I just had appendectomy. 3 days yesterday, from the former connection, it was like bleeding, is that dangerous? What should I do? That blood came through the bandage, what was the cause? And then if I want the chapter to sometimes like it later later because the problem is afraid of having an effect on the former operation because if I think it always needs encouragement like a bit fun, is it dangerous or not? Thank you very much
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
blood that comes out of the stitches can be caused by several possible causes:
1. The stitching is not strong when closing the wound
2. There is a mass that pushes from the inside causing the stitches to come loose: the mass that can push is the mass from inside the abdomen or from the area around the operation.
3. The existence of infection and inflammation so that the surgical wound spreads and swells and causes the stitches to loose: marked by the swelling, redness of the area around the operation and pus from the wound
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of bleeding from the surgical suture scar, you should control to a surgeon who performs your appendix surgery.
prevention can be done:
1. Maintain cleanliness around the area of operation, personal hygiene and the environment
2. Consuming high-protein foods for fast wound healing such as egg whites, meat and fish
3. Do not touch the operating blood with hands or dirty objects
thus hopefully useful