Blood That Reappears After The Puerperium Is Finished, Menstrual Blood?
I have a complaint that I just gave birth. My childbirth stopped at 30 days and suddenly got blood just like my period from 40 to 48 after I got rid of it, but suddenly I got blood again 4 days later, after that, how about that? Mksih
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Bleeding after the puerperium can be caused by several possible diseases:
1. Postpartum hemorrhage that is not finished: the normal postpartum period lasts 40 days, the postpartum period can be caused by bleeding that has not been completed.
2. blood clotting disorders: blood clotting disorders will cause blood to be difficult to stop and prolong the puerperium
3. Postpartum wounds that have not yet closed: wounds that have not yet closed postpartum are caused by infection, inflammation and so on.
To find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you feel you should immediately consult with an obstetrician.
Prevention that can be done includes:
1. consume foods high in iron
2. consume foods high in protein
3. maintain the cleanliness and health of the birth canal area
Thus, hopefully useful :)