Blurred Right Eye View?
Good morning. A 25-year-old husband whose job is to cut wood. It’s been almost a week and a half eye blur to see, precisely the right eye. Initially the eyes seemed normal using cendo xitrol, but after switching to gentamicin sulfate, they turned red. What is the solution? thank you
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Red eye with decreased vision (blur) can be caused by several things:
1. Keratitis: inflammation of the eye lining that is usually caused by bacterial, viral or fungal infections. Infections usually occur due to twists, exposure to sawdust, insects, and so on. Complaints in the form of red eyes and decreased vision.
2. Uveitis: inflammation of the deeper layers of the eye, usually caused by systemic diseases such as autoimmune (the body's defense system attacks itself). Complaints are usually red eyes, decreased vision, sore when exposed to sunlight, and so on.
3. Endophthalmitis: infection of the eye that usually occurs after surgery on the eye such as cataract surgery and so on. Complaints in the form of red eyes, decreased vision, watery and sometimes festering.
To find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should consult directly with an eye specialist, so that further tests will be carried out directly on your eyes.
Prevention can be done:
1. Using eye protection equipment so as not to be exposed to sawdust when it is sawing
2. Treating infectious diseases in the eye if present
3. Treating chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, autoimmune diseases (the body's own immune system), and so on.
Thus, hopefully useful :)