Blurry Eyes And Dizziness After A Splash Of Firecrackers?
, my little sister’s eyes hit by a burst of lighters firecrackers. Her eyesight on the right side was a little blurry with a dizzy head. Guess why?
A good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The eye condition that you experience can be caused by several things such as
1. Foreign objects in the outer layer of the eye or conjunctiva are usually red eyes and feel painful but rarely accompanied by complaints of blurred vision
2. Foreign objects in the middle layer of the eye or corena are usually red, painful, and accompanied by blurred vision
3. Cluster headache is usually headache accompanied by red eyes and colds
This is when pain can reach pain in the radiating head area. Some things to reduce these symptoms are
1. Avoid rubbing your eyes
2. Use eye protection like glasses
3. You should immediately check yourself to the doctor so that further tests can be done and prevent deterioration of vision
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks