Can Active Smokers Cause CRP Levels To Rise?
can active smokers cause crp levels to increase?
Hello Jihan, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Active smokers can cause an increase in CRP levels due to several possible causes:
1. Respiratory tract infections: respiratory infections can cause an increase in CRP, usually a bacterial infection that has reached the entire systemic (all blood circulation)
2. Lung inflammation: inflammation of the lungs can also cause a gross increase in CRP,
3. COPD: chronic obstructive obstructive pulmonary disease characterized by coughing, spasms, and sometimes accompanied by fever, CRP levels also increase
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a pulmonary specialist.
prevention can be done:
1. Stop smoking
2. Replacing cigarettes with or other more positive activities
3. Avoiding cigarette smoke from passive smokers
thus hopefully useful