Can Fractured Bones Be Handled Independently?
good night I want to ask, I once cracked cubits around 2017 coincidentally lately began to feel again because I do the gym at home think there is a special medicine or special treatment so that it is not worse? Thank you
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
cubit fractures can be crushed so that they are not worse by:
1. Reducing strenuous activities including heavy exercise or heavy lifting
2. Wrap with elastic bandages
3. Resting the bones from the activity for a while
4. Control to a specialist bone surgery or orthopedics
5. To reduce complaints if there is pain you can take anti-pain medications such as Paracetamol.
to find out more about cubit fractures, you should consult a orthopedic or orthopedic surgeon.
not recommended for a massage or alternative medicine because the danger that will be caused will be greater, such as more broken bones, the appearance of swelling, changes in the position of bones or nerves or blood vessels and until the worst can occur bone shortening or referred to in medical terms with contractures.
to reduce pain complaints, you can help with ice packs, pumping broken parts with pillows and so on.
thus hopefully useful