Can I Use The Bottles That Are Stored After Sterilization?
good afternoon, n nbecause this is my first experience of having a child and I am a worker, I would like to ask can I put sterilized ASI bottles in the freezer and reuse immediately when needed? bottles that are lumpy? while it has just been warmed for about 1.5 hours .. n nthank you n nRizka
From the information you have conveyed, some things you need to consider when giving pumped breast milk to your baby:
1. cleanliness and the risk of contamination of dirt and bacteria
2. storage place and temperature
3. long storage
4. Care methods before giving the pump save milk to your child
So that by knowing your busy conditions, as well as the ideal times for you to pump breast milk and store it, it is necessary for you to arrange it in such a way that you are comfortable pumping, and calm when storing and giving it to your toddler.
1. If you store, the bottle after sterilization, you should not need to store in the refrigerator, because it will quickly damage the bottle due to cold and hot temperatures. When you put it in the refrigerator, you should cool the bottle to room temperature, then use it. So it's best to keep it at room temperature, and rinse with hot water before use. Storage in the room can be soaked in boiled water, or stored in a closed dry place
2. a clotted bottle indicates that the breast milk temperature is not optimal after storage, therefore, make sure that the breast milk temperature is optimal before use. You can use an over-the-counter breast milk steamer botle.
If it has been warmed up before, and it will be used for another hour and a half but it is lumpy, then you should warm it up again before using it. Or if the milk has come out and then not used, put it in the steamer immediately, and it should not be used again if it has been more than 3 or 4 hours after thawing.
Points that you need to pay attention to, take the simplest and most efficient way. And when it's out of the storage area, then immediately use it and spend it.
That is the information we can convey, read also expressed breast milk.