Can Lung Infection Heal Completely?
Sorry..I want to ask ..? my mother has a lung infection “and only now is it able to recover completely ?? So what should I do at home should be checked too ?? thank you ..
Good afternoon, thanks for the question
Every disease that is based on the infection process will be completely cured if the infection is handled appropriately and adequately using antibiotics that are in accordance with the germ pattern. Besides giving antibiotics, supportive treatment is also needed to support the healing process, such as:
1. Treat fever by administering a fever reliever.
2. Increase the consumption of water to help remove secretions from the airways.
3. Do not carelessly take cough medicine without doctor's recommendation.
4. Consume warm food, take a shower with warm water, or use a room humidifier.
5. Avoid exposure to cigarette smoke.
6. Total rest.
7. Not too much contact with other people for a long time or use a mask to prevent transmission.
8. Immediately do an examination with a doctor if symptoms tend to worsen after optimal treatment.
9. Wash your hands often with soap.
Other family members who also experience similar symptoms such as coughing, fever, or tightness especially in infants and children should consult a doctor for further examination.
That's all, hope you can help