Can Tablets Taken Into The Vagina Be Done Without An Applicator?
Is it okay to use tablets that are inserted into the vagina without using the applicator?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
There are many forms of drug preparation, one of which is a form of ovules or vaginal suppositories. Ovulation medicine is a solid preparation to be inserted into the vagina. There are several forms, namely there are like eggs, oval or cone. These preparations are easy to dissolve, soft and melt at body temperature.
Ovulation medicine can be used directly or can also use special tools (ie applicators). If you want to use without an applicator, you can follow the following techniques, which are:
1. Make sure the medicine is still in solid form. If it is soft or runny, put the medicine in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until the drug is solid again.
2. Wash the pubic area and hands using mild soap and water.
3. You can put the medicine in a supine position with your legs flexed.
4. Unpack the ovules.
5. Insert the point of the medicine into the vagina as deep as your index finger.
6. Immediately close to two legs.
7. Stay in a supine position for 5 minutes, so that the drug does not come out again.
Thus hopefully useful.