Can Tamarind Water Cure Smallpox?
Can tamarind water cure smallpox? And are people affected by smallpox allowed to cook?
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
Chickenpox or also called chickenpox is an infection caused by a varicella zoster virus infection which can cause complaints in the form of red rashes, spots filled with fluid, itching, fever, coughing, red eyes, and sometimes can be accompanied by digestive complaints. In general, this infection can recover well without treatment, but it does take longer or depends on the patient's immune system against the infection that occurs. If the treatment and treatment of this infection is done as early as possible, the recovery time is usually better and shorter, so if you or a patient with chickenpox infection starts to feel or experience, then checking and consulting as early as possible to the doctor will help your recovery. Treatment is given using antiviral drugs, however, this treatment must be passed through the stages of examination by a family doctor or dermatologist.
Whereas traditional medicine that can be given to help restore chickenpox, can be in the form of:
1. garlic and echinachea
2. turmeric or turmeric
3. turmeric and tamarind
4. chamomile, boneset, lime flower in one concoction
5. burdock, red clover, elderflower, heartsease
Some articles can indeed provide tamarind recommendations for chicken pox, and some recommend mixed turmeric. So that tamarind in general can help the process of chickenpox recovery by increasing the body's immune system so that it helps the body fight the incoming viruses.
But because of certain herbal research I have not yet got related to the benefits of tamarind for smallpox, then you should consult directly with your family doctor or your skin specialist.
The doctor will conduct a direct examination related to this complaint, thus, the doctor can ensure that the complaint is indeed chickenpox and treatment can be given immediately.
For now, you can try several businesses, such as:
1. avoid physical fatigue
2. avoid sleeping late
3. when you cook, there is no prohibition on cooking. However, preferably for cutlery that will be in contact with other people, then it is best for cutlery to be prepared by each of your family members. Chickenpox transmission occurs through the air, but can also be contact from fluids from broken skin spots then healthy individuals hold the fluid and enter the mouth of a healthy person. However, this process of transmission through fluids is rare
4. use a mask while at home to prevent transmission
5. wash your hands before contact with other individuals
Thus the info we can convey.