Can The Genitals Be Exposed To Dishwashing Soap?
dear HealthReplies.com. I pooped in an office toilet. and it turns out that the contents of the bottle as hand washing is Sunlight dishwashing soap? I do not know. even though I rinse my genitals using that. Can I? thanks
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Genitals washed using dish soap can cause:
1. Irritant contact dermatitis: disorders of the skin that cause itching, redness, pain and heat. Usually caused by substances that cause irritation such as dish soap, detergents and so on.
2. Allergic contact dermatitis: disorders of the skin due to exposure to substances that cause allergies to the skin, complaints in the form of redness, pain, heat. Allergies can be caused by substances in the form of metals and so on.
3. Skin infections: skin infections due to exposure to substances that damage the surface of the skin, and cause bacteria or fungi or viruses to enter through open skin.
To find out the cause, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult the nearest general practitioner or dermatologist.
Prevention can be done:
1. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment
2. Be more careful before washing genitals, make sure not substances other than washing soap
3. Do not wash the vaginal area, may only wash the genital lips
Thus, hopefully useful :)