Can You Detox The Body By Consuming Fruit And Vegetable Juices While Taking Blood-thinning Medication?
Good afternoon,. I want to ask about the body detox rules. I currently routinely take blood-thinning medication, but I want to do a body detox with vegetable / fruit juice once a week. Does my illness become a prohibition to do the detox? thanks.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Vegetables and fruits are antioxidants (against toxic substances in the body). Vegetable and make no restrictions or restrictions on blood-thinning drugs. things that need to be considered while taking blood-thinning medications include:
1. Gastrointestinal bleeding: patients who are taking some blood-thinning drugs cause symptoms of gastrointestinal bleeding such as bowel movements or vomiting of blood and so on.
2. Nosebleeds or real bleeding from other places; in patients taking blood-thinning drugs, can cause nosebleeds or bleeding in other places as well
3. Bruises on the body; blood thinning medications can sometimes cause bruising on the body
to find out more things that need to be considered when consuming blood thinners, you should consult directly with a specialist in internal medicine.
prevention can be done:
1. Protect yourself from things that can cause bleeding in various organs in the body
2. Reducing consumption of foods containing sugar, salt and fat (cholesterol)
3. Get plenty of exercise at least 3-5 times a week for 30-50 minutes a day
thus hopefully useful