Can You Eat Chicken And Fish Together In One Plate?
Can you eat chicken and fish together in one dish for side dishes? Is it dangerous for health?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
so far, I have not found a research study that discusses this, just for a few religious sects, it is forbidden to consume food from land and sea in one dish simultaneously.
In terms of health, actually it has several advantages:
1. To prevent excess protein
2. If an allergic reaction occurs, it can help determine the cause of the allergy
3. Reducing the formation of fatty acids produced from meat and fish
To find out more about the health effects of consuming fish and chicken meat together in one dish, you can consult with a clinical nutrition specialist.
prevention can be done:
1. Many vegetables and fruit consumption
2. Enough protein with one plate consumes one type of protein in sufficient quantities
3. Do lots of exercise 3-5 times a week for 30 minutes multiplied
thus hopefully useful