Can You Eat Meat And Eggs When You Are Stunned?
hello doctor. I want to ask my eyes are being bored, whether eating meat or eggs affect healing or even not allowed to eat like that. thank you
Good morning, thanks for the question
Stinging or hordeolum is suppurative inflammation of the eyelid gland. Generally caused by Staphylococcus infection in the petal sebaceous glands. This case is also influenced by hygiene factors, such as rubbing the eyes without washing hands beforehand, or using cosmetics around the eyes.
Hordeolum is not affected by eating high-protein foods such as eggs, fish or chicken if there is no history of high protein allergy. The occurrence of hordeolum in these conditions is mostly caused by personal hygiene factors.
But if you have a history of protein allergy before, especially at the age of children are more prone to experience hordeolum. If so then you should avoid consuming these types of food.
Complaints are usually in the form of swollen eyelids accompanied by pain, lumps, redness and pain when pressed, as well as discomfort and burning sensation on the eyelids. To overcome this you can do the following:
1. Eyes are compressed warm water 4-6 times a day for 15 minutes each time with eyes closed.
2. Eyelid cleaned with clean water or even with soap or shampoo that does not cause irritation, such as baby soap.
3. Don't press or pierce hordeolum, this can lead to more serious infections.
4. Avoid the use of make-up on the eye, because of the possibility it is a cause of infection.
5. Don't wear contact lenses because it can spread the infection to the cornea.
Next, do a further examination with the doctor to be examined and get adequate treatment.
That's all, hope you can help