Can You Increase Your Height With Yoga?
I have recovered to the pain. (Coughing, shortness of breath, and runny nose) But last night I did yoga to elevate my body, so in the morning I just sucked. R nDoes this exercise actually make the pain worse? Thanks.
Hello, Anisa Verdiana, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Shortness of breath can be caused by several things, from heart problems, airways (nose, throat, to the lungs), stomach, chest muscles, to psychological causes (anxiety, stress). To be sure, check with your doctor. The doctor will examine you physically, especially on the chest and if necessary, additional investigations will be carried out such as x-rays, blood tests, allergies, etc. Treatment depends on the cause.
The sensation of tightness after exercise can be caused by several frequent causes, such as asthma, heart problems, or excessive stretching of the motion system in the chest (muscles, bones and joints). Exercise must be done in a measured and regular manner in order to provide health benefits. The purpose of being measured is in accordance with your portion and your goal of exercising. Yoga is a good exercise to build muscle strength, breathing, and flexibility (flexibility), provided it is done correctly. Evaluate your way of exercising again, whether it is enough to warm up at the beginning and cool down at the end, what portion is according to your ability, what is your state when yoga is in a fit state, and so on.
The following can be done to prevent worsening of symptoms:
1. Ask your instructor what portion of the exercise is right for your body condition.
2. Don't forget to warm up and cool down before and after exercising.
3. If there is a history of asthma or allergies, consult your doctor immediately to be given the right treatment. In addition, avoid things that trigger asthma, for example, if you can't stand the cold, then wear warm clothes so you don't get cold or adjust the room temperature.
4. Take control of your stress.
5. Get enough rest.
6. If the tightness recurs frequently, gets worse, is accompanied by a “groaning” sound, fever, cough for more than 2 weeks, unintentional weight loss, consult a doctor immediately.
7. Avoid smoking and air pollution fumes.
8. Read articles about solutions to relieve shortness of breath
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.