Can You Touch Lymph Nodes In The Neck?
,, can the lymph nodes in the neck be touched ??? r nYou can be touched ,, r nTp I do not experience any symptoms ,, r nStill strong eating, not weak, does not hurt when touched , can only be held, it does not appear if the bump is visible
Hi, thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com.
Lymph nodes (KGB) are the parts that regulate the body's defense system. In general people, this gauze is not palpable. However, it can be palpable to normal people, especially people who are classified as thin. Usually the palpable lymph glands are those in the neck, armpits and groin.
The characteristics of the normal KGB palpable are:
1. Size no more than 1 cm (normal KGB size 0.5-1 cm).
2. No pain.
3. Not enlarged or fixed size.
4. There is no change in skin color.
5. Soft palpable.
6. No complaints of fever, weakness, decreased appetite and weight.
7. Not accompanied by signs of infection, such as coughs and colds.
If there are other conditions that are contrary to the above characteristics, you should immediately consult with your nearest doctor. The doctor will conduct a related examination.
You can read the discussion about this also here.
Thus, hopefully useful.